Garos provides instrumentation services and procedures tailored to your applications and specifications.
Structural integrity and reliability of your parts, vehicles or devices
Garos provides sensor bonding services to OEMs and manufacturers to measure structural forces and stresses on parts (propeller, actuator), aircraft or car.
Dozens or even thousands of sensors are glued to the aircraft or vehicle during testing to measure strain or temperature and ensure the integrity and reliability of the structure.
Measurement and control of the structure of an aeronautical or automotive part
Instrumentation of aircraft during ground test
Measurement and control of the structure of a device during ground test
Instrumentation of aircraft during flight test
Measurement and control of the structure of a device during flight test
– Garos has been a sensor bonding expert for over three decades
– Cold instrumentation (gauge, rosette): bonding M200, Z70…
– Hot instrumentation (gauge, rosette): bonding type AE10-15, NP50
– Sensor type instrumentation: bonding type M600-610
– High-temperature instrumentation: spot welding, cement bonding
– Thermocouple installation
– Installation of static, ambient and slot pressure measurement
– Installation of cement gauges
Complete expertise in 4 stages
A complete expertise according to your projects and applications in order to control and measure the deformations of your structures to anticipate their ageing and plan the maintenance operations essential to safety.
1. Definition of sensors
Selection of physical measurement sensor types (force, accelerometer, temperature and pressure)
2. Sensor bonding
Precise, rigorous and adequate bonding of sensors for reliable control and accurate measurement of individual strain points
3. Static and dynamic acquisitions
Recovery of force testing, deformation, temperature or displacement measurements from the tests performed
4. Data analysis
Collected data analysis and processing